Main Unvented Cylinders
Main Unvented Hot Water Cylinders are designed help save the environment and minimise fuel bills. The range has six direct and six indirect models, which are designed to work with Main Eco Elite System boilers, providing the complete solution for your project. The indirect heating coil is fitted with an electric immersion heater as back up, so you can be confident of having hot water, whenever you need it.
The cylinders are easy to install, with front access to controls and connections. The coil-in-coil heat exchanger ensures rapid heat recovery and 50mm of factory injected polyurethane foam ensures that heat loss and running costs are kept to a minimum. The high grade stainless steel inner cylinder ensures a long product life with low maintenance.
- One year parts and labour warranty*
- 25 year warranty on stainless steel inner vessel*
- 120, 150, 170, 210, 250 and 300 litre capacity - direct and indirect types
- Indirect heating coil (factory fitted with an electric immersion heater as back up)
- Coil-in-coil heat exchanger
- High grade stainless steel cylinder
- Low heat loss
- Incoloy 800 alloy sheathed elements
- KIWA approved
- Manufactured in the UK
*Subject to registration